2 bell peppers (green, red or yellow - try a mix)
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Wash and cut peppers into long strips. Slice or chop onion.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and onions and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until onions are clear and peppers are tender.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve as a side dish; add to sandwiches, tacos or wraps; add to cooked pasta or rice bowls.
10 minutesCooking time:
4 cupsNutrition Facts: View Label
Last updated: 07/02/19