VideoCocinando para una multitud
Cocinando para una multitud
Use these recipe sheets to prepare for larger groups:
1 ¼ pounds zucchini, whole
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash zucchini and cut into 3-inch lengths. Cut each 3-inch section into ½-inch thick sticks.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, combine zucchini sticks with oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Leave space between the pieces for better roasting. Lining the baking sheet with foil or parchment paper will help with cleanup.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned but still tender-crisp.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding other seasonings such as parmesan cheese, onion powder or red pepper flakes.
Such a great and fast way to eat zucchini, we love it!!!