1 medium-sized head cauliflower
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
1⁄4 cup grated cheese (try Parmesan or reduced-fat cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets about equal in size. Toss pieces with oil and place on baking pan in a single layer.
- Mix spices together and sprinkle evenly over cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours
10 minutesCooking time:
4 cupsNutrition Facts: View Label
Featured in Food Hero Monthly:
Last updated: 08/06/20