We love roasted cauliflower! I made this on a gas grill recently and it worked well to settle the temperature at about 400 degrees F as suggested here for the oven. I traded the onion powder for chili powder.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets about equal in size and put in a large bowl. Add the oil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and stir to coat the pieces.
- Spread the florets on a large baking sheet with space between the pieces.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
I make this all the time. My family loves it!