Submitted by igussgon on Thu, 08/04/2022 - 11:58
This tasty green smoothie is sweet, creamy, and refreshing!
1 cup orange juice
½ cup pineapple juice
½ cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
1 banana, peeled and sliced
2 cups fresh spinach leaves
2 cups crushed ice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a thicker smoothie, use frozen fruit or vegetables instead of ice.
- Use any type of juice, even juice from canned pineapple.