1/2 English muffin
1 ½ Tablespoons pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
1 Tablespoon grated cheese
4 Tablespoons chopped vegetables, fruit or cooked meat (try a combination)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly toast English muffin half.
- Spread sauce on muffin. Add cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until muffin is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try a variety of fruits and vegetables such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pineapple and tomato.
- Try cooked meats like chicken or sausage.
- Try whole-wheat English muffins for added fiber.
Do you like Hawaiian pizza, with ham & pineapple? Try CRANBERRIES instead of pineapple - they don't make your pizza soggy, but still give that dynamite sweet / sour YUM, plus are LOCAL and healthier!
Thanks for the helpful post!
These are so fun for kids to make with me. It also lets them choose which fruits/ veggies/ or meats they want to put on their pizza!
This recipe is so fun to make with kids! They really enjoy being creative and choosing their own toppings.
It's also a great way to show kids how we can include fruits and veggies in our favorite foods.
I love these! Great healthy snack that kids really enjoy making!
These are great to make with kids!