Make the perfect snack at home with a paper bag!
1/4 cup popcorn kernels
1 teaspoon (or more) seasoning (see Notes)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place popcorn in a small paper bag. Fold the top over to close the bag.
- Pop the kernels on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 minutes or until there are about 3 seconds between pops.
- Pour popped corn into a bowl. Spray lightly with spray oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Enjoy right away.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.
Try these seasoning ideas:
- Salt, pepper, fresh herbs
- Food Hero Harissa Spice Mix or Soulful Seasoning, tajin or chili powder
- Food Hero Pumpkin Pie Spice, cinnamon or cardamom with powdered sugar or vanilla
- Food Hero Taco Seasoning, lime juice and chopped cilantro
- Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- Low-sodium soy sauce, dried seaweed flakes and sesame seeds