I added unsalted sunflower seeds the same time I added the cranberries and garlic. This added an extra little crunch and was a hit with everyone over for Thanksgiving!
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Add oil and onion to large skillet. Stir and saute over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet) until onion is clear.
- Add cranberries and garlic. Continue to saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add kale. Pour or squeeze orange juice over top of kale. Continue to stir fry for about 5 minutes until kale is wilting and hot.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.