Print Recipe Color
Kale and Cranberry Stir-Fry
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
¼ cup chopped onion (1⁄4 medium onion)
¼ cup dried cranberries
1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
6 cups chopped kale (leaf portion, no stems)
Juice from 1/2 orange (about 1/4 cup)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Add oil and onion to large skillet. Stir and saute over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet) until onion is clear.
- Add cranberries and garlic. Continue to saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add kale. Pour or squeeze orange juice over top of kale. Continue to stir fry for about 5 minutes until kale is wilting and hot.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- 1 bunch fresh kale (about 8 cups, chopped)