Herb Flavored Water
10 small leaves or a small sprig of herb (mint, basil or rosemary)
4 cups water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash the herbs thoroughly under cool running water.
- Tear or crush the herb leaves.
- Add herb to water and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow the most flavoring, then keep it cold to keep it safe.
- Drink within 2 days for best quality.
Keep it Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a fresh batch.
To make enough for a group, see our Easy Flavored Water for Groups