Just made this with kids for a youth cooking daycamp featuring OSU Food Hero recipes. Problem: when you dump frozen fruit on top of cold yogurt, nothing will blend. We ended up adding milk. Maybe modify recipe to "set fruit out to partially thaw before adding to blender"
- To use canned fruit, drain, chop and freeze until firm before blending.
- If leftovers are stored in the freezer, the mixture will be very firm. Scrape into serving bowls with a spoon or freeze the leftovers in frozen treat molds.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine frozen fruit, yogurt and sugar in a blender or food processor. Blend until creamy, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Freeze or refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.