Skip to main content
- For a chunkier dip, add more cucumber.
1 1/4 cup
Nutrition Facts: View Label
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely diced or grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 to 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried mint or dill or 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint or dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice or white vinegar (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving. Taste and add more seasoning as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.