Submitted by charlieann on Sun, 06/10/2018 - 13:19
Quick and easy side dish with a creamy and flavorful dressing. Only 4 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes!
2 cups shredded carrot (about 4 carrots)
½ cup raisins
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
2 Tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt or orange juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine carrots and raisins in a serving bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing with yogurt or orange juice.
- Pour mixture over carrots and raisins and chill until serving time.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding chopped nuts or sunflower seeds.
- Try adding ½ to 1 cup crushed, drained pineapple.