16 ounces block firm, extra firm, tofu, fresh or frozen/thawed
2 Tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
2 Tablespoons vinegar (balsamic, cider, or rice)
1 Tablespoon honey or brown sugar
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil or sesame oil
1⁄3 cup Reduced sodium soy sauce
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil or sesame oil
- Press water out of the tofu, and cut how you choose: triangles, cubes, slices or sticks.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl; add tofu; marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain tofu and place pieces on a baking sheet. Foil on the baking sheet makes cleanup easy.
- Bake until the tofu is firm and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Turn pieces once during baking.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
1 hourCooking time:
3 cupsNutrition Facts: View Label
Featured in Food Hero Monthly:
Last updated: 01/15/20