Submitted by Oregonpeg on Wed, 06/08/2022 - 16:19
A great recipe for kids to make, these pizzas made on English muffins can be topped with all your favorites!
1/2 English muffin
1 ½ Tablespoons pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
1 Tablespoon grated cheese
4 Tablespoons chopped vegetables, fruit or cooked meat (try a combination)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly toast English muffin half.
- Spread sauce on muffin. Add cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until muffin is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try a variety of fruits and vegetables such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pineapple and tomato.
- Try cooked meats like chicken or sausage.
- Try whole-wheat English muffins for added fiber.