These are surprisingly really yummy, and SO easy! I used garlic herb bread crumbs, which added great flavor, however they ended up being too salty (since the recipe calls for 1 tsp). I made them again, without any salt, and they were awesome!
- Try using sweet potatoes, green pepper, or winter squash in place of zucchini.
- Serve with a spoonful of plain yogurt or sour cream and a sprinkle of microgreens on top.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form vegetable mixture into small flat patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet. Cook patties on both sides over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.