VideoCooking for a Crowd
Cooking for a Crowd
Use these recipe sheets to prepare for larger groups:
1 cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
⅔ cup chopped peaches (fresh, frozen, or canned and drained)
⅔ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
2 Tablespoons granola
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Divide yogurt between 2 clear glasses or dishes.
- Spoon half of the peaches and blueberries on top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle each sundae with granola.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute any fruit you have on hand: try sliced bananas, canned mandarin oranges or grapes cut in half.
- Try different flavors of yogurt like lemon or strawberry. You can also use plain yogurt.
Great recipe and always a hit with the kids.
This is so delicious and perfect for breakfast!