My family raved about these! I didn't have onions or carrots on hand so I used frozen peas. And I didn't have condensed soup so I used the following in place of it: 8 oz can tomato sauce + 1T cornstarch + 1T sugar + 1/2 t salt.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine beef, rice, milk, egg, onion, carrot, salt and pepper. Use a spoon to form 24 meatballs and place in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine soup and milk to make the sauce. Mix well. Pour sauce over meatballs.
- Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.