To make mint leaf ice cubes:
- Place a thoroughly washed mint leaf into each ice cube tray hole.
- Fill the holes up half way with tap water and freeze solid.
- After the ice is set, fill the top half of the holes with water. This allows the mint leaves to be frozen in the middle of the ice cube instead of at the top.
Keep it Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a fresh batch.
- 3⁄4 cup pureed strawberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 tray regular or mint leaf ice cubes
- Combine strawberry puree and water in a pitcher.
- Add ice cubes.
- Stir well and serve immediately for best quality.
- Keep it cold to keep it safe and refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.