Submitted by blooman on Mon, 08/17/2020 - 12:25
Sweet and savory roasted Brussels sprouts with sweet honey and tangy mustard. Only 5 ingredients!
2 cups halved Brussles sprouts
2 teaspoons margarine or butter, melted
1 Tablespoon honey or brown sugar (see Notes)
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
½ teaspoon onion powder
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix margarine, honey, mustard and onion powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Spread sprouts on baking pan and roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add roasted sprouts to the mustard mixture and stir until evenly coated. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.