If you think you don't like Brussel sprouts, this recipe could change your mind. They are delicious! I roasted them for 13 minutes, which was plenty of time. Very good! The honey/mustard sauce would also work well with roasted carrots.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix margarine, honey, mustard and onion powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Spread sprouts on baking pan and roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
4. Add roasted sprouts to the mustard mixture and stir until evenly coated. Serve warm.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.