This recipe is super easy and yummy! I have to cook gluten free so I had to use gluten free noodles and gluten free flour in place of the regular noodles and cornstarch. I also didn't have low fat sour cream, so had to use regular. It turned out great!
- Heat the margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). Add onion and mushrooms. Sauté and stir until starting to brown.
- In a small bowl, mix water, bouillon, garlic powder and cornstarch. Add to skillet and cook until sauce is thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream.
- Serve with cooked whole grain noodles or brown rice. Garnish with paprika and chopped parsley if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.