I made this recipe for a class picnic and everyone absolutely loved it! The mint and lime gave this dish a very refreshing flavor, perfect for those warm summer days! Will definitely be making this recipe again.
- Try with other types of melon such as cantaloupe or crenshaw.
- Try omitting the brown sugar and adding crumbled feta cheese.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Blend lime juice, mint leaves and brown sugar together in a small food processor.
- Place melon cubes in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over melon and toss gently.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.