Submitted by kokeshc on Sun, 08/15/2021 - 10:54
Fresh and simple fruit salad with mint and lime.
1 Tablespoon lime juice
¼ cup fresh mint leaves
2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
3 cups watermelon cubes
3 cups honeydew cubes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Blend lime juice, mint leaves and brown sugar together in a small food processor.
- Place melon cubes in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over melon and toss gently.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try with other types of melon such as cantaloupe or crenshaw.
- Try omitting the brown sugar and adding crumbled feta cheese.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters