Submitted by Abbie on Mon, 02/06/2023 - 10:39
Simple and healthy appetizer, snack, or side dish!
2 cups grated or finely chopped cauliflower rice (about half a medium head)
3 Tablespoons flour
¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture together to make about 15 small balls or logs and put them on the baking sheet with space between each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. For extra crispy tots, broil for an extra 2 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.