We really, really loved this recipe!! It was super fast, my 4 year old combined all the ingredients on her own and formed the tots, the cauliflower took less than a minute to grate and they also cooked fast. Plus they tasted great to all! Even better right out of the oven. Only change, next time i will double the recipe.
Baked Cauliflower Tots
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture together to make about 15 small balls or logs and put them on the baking sheet with space between each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. For extra crispy tots, broil for an extra 2 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.