I really liked the version with low-fat milk!
Add your favorite berries to the top for some color and a yummy taste!
Add an extra cup of almond milk for a creamier texture.
No almond milk? Use non-fat or 1% milk and 1½ teaspoons almond extract.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine almond milk and rice in a 2 to 3 quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes with the lid on until rice is soft.
- Add sugar, vanilla, almond extract and cinnamon. Stir and serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.