Classic summer dish with macaroni, fresh veggies, and a creamy dressing.
2 cups macaroni, uncooked
2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna or salmon (water-packed)
½ cup chopped zucchini (about 1/3 small zucchini)
¼ cup sliced carrots (about 1 carrot)
⅓ cup diced onion
¼ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain the cooking liquid and cool.
- Drain tuna or salmon.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try whole wheat pasta to include whole grains.