The Tuna Cabbage Salad was a big hit at our house. I added some dried dill weed, which I always like in tuna salad. Some shredded carrots made it more colorful. Substituting about half the mayo in any recipe with plain yogurt makes sense to me!
- Serve on lettuce leaves or make sandwiches or tacos. Try whole grain bread, pita or tortillas.
- Try adding chopped herbs like cilantro, dill or parsley.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, shred tuna with fork and mix with cabbage. Stir in green onions, mayonnaise and yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.