Roasted Green Beans
- Snap the ends off the green beans and rinse the beans in water.
- Lay the green beans on a metal baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil, salt and pepper over the beans. Toss to coat.
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes. Stir the beans a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
This nutrition information is an estimate based on federal food data. Your recipe may vary. Serving size follows FDA guidelines.