Submitted by shara anslow on Mon, 04/13/2020 - 05:35
Sauteed Brussels sprouts with a creamy lemon and dill sauce.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pound (2 cups) Brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved lengthwise)
2 teaspoons margarine or butter
¼ cup water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sprouts (cut side down) in margarine or butter until they begin to brown.
- Stir sprouts and add water. Cover the pan and steam until the water is gone and sprouts are tender crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix sprouts with lemon dill sauce. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.