Print Recipe Color
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray or oil a shallow baking dish (9" x 13" x 2") with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, rice, milk, egg, onion, carrot, salt and pepper. Use a spoon to form 24 meatballs and place in baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine soup and milk to make the sauce. Mix well. Pour sauce over meatballs.
- Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try using uncooked quick cooking or old fashioned rolled oats instead of rice!