½ cup low-fat plain yogurt or low-fat sour cream
1 Tablespoon chopped pickle or relish (sweet or dill)
2 teaspoons dried minced onion or 1 Tablespoon minced fresh onion
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes or 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parlsey
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
2 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until used.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try making with plain Greek yogurt.
We make this a lot at home.It's a good alternative to the store bought kind, and healthier, too.