Fabulous! I added some nuts to the recipe and my kids loved them! They took one to school everyday until they were gone!
- Try this recipe with 4 cups of unsweetened cereal flakes instead of the rice cereal and oats.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
- To avoid peanuts or peanut butter, try sunflower seeds or sunflower seed butter.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in peanut butter.
- Add cereal, oats and raisins; mix well. Remove from heat
- Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking pan. Press mixture into pan. When cool, cut into 16 bars.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.