Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Bulgur Salad
1⁄3 cupdried bulgur
1 cupboiling water
1⁄2 pound(2 cups) Brussels Sprouts
1⁄2 cupdried cranberries
1⁄4 cupnuts, chopped
1⁄4 cuporange juice
4 1⁄2 teaspoonsoil
- Cover bulgur with boiling water and let stand until soft, about 30 minutes. Pour off any excess water.
- Rinse and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut in half lengthwise then slice crosswise into thin strips.
- In a large bowl combine bulgur, Brussels sprout strips, cranberries and nuts.
- In a small bowl or jar with a lid, combine orange juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix or shake well. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 09/11/18