Zucchini Tomato Bake
- Wash zucchini and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In large skillet, cook onion in oil on medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet) until tender.
- Add zucchini to onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and seasoning; cook 5 more minutes.
- Put mixture into an 8” x 8” square baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate based on federal food data. Your recipe may vary. Serving size follows FDA guidelines.