Whole Wheat Yogurt Rolls
1 1⁄2 cupswhole wheat flour
1 3⁄4 teaspoonsbaking soda
1 1⁄4 cupslow-fat plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add yogurt to the center and stir until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 10 equal sized balls. Dust hands with flour and roll each ball lightly until surface is smoothed.
- Place on baking sheet and flatten each ball to ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown. Serve warm with a soup or salad.
Last updated: 01/18/17