1 can(15 ounces) pumpkin or 2 cups cooked mashed squash (such as Hubbard)
2 teaspoonspumpkin pie spice (or 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon cloves)
1 1⁄2 cupsnonfat or 1% milk
1 package(makes 4 servings) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, salt and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Slowly stir in milk and mix well.
- Add instant pudding mix and stir for 2 minutes until it thickens.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 05/30/17