Lentil Confetti Salad
- Wash and drain lentils. Place in saucepan, add water and salt.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered about 20 minutes. Do not overcook. The lentils should be tender with skin intact. Drain immediately.
- Combine the lentils with cooked rice, pour dressing over mixture and refrigerate until cool.
- Add rest of ingredients, except parsley, mix well.
- Garnish with parsley before serving (optional).
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate based on federal food data. Your recipe may vary. Serving size follows FDA guidelines.