Baked Apples and Squash
TipsRelated RecipesCooking for a crowd?
2 cupswinter squash cubes
2 cupsapple cubes
1⁄2 teaspoonground cinnamon
- Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut into bite size pieces.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into bite size pieces.
- Combine the squash and apple pieces, oil, cinnamon, sugar and salt together in a bowl. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the mixture on a metal baking pan.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until squash is soft.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
Last updated: 02/24/17