2 clovesgarlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cupscooked turkey, 1/2 inch cubes
1 cupnon-fat or 1% milk
1 can(10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1 package(10 ounces) frozen peas
2 cupsdry macaroni
2 teaspoonsdill weed
1⁄4 teaspoonblack pepper
1 cupcorn flakes
1⁄2 teaspoongarlic powder or 2 cloves garlic
1⁄2 cupnonfat sour cream
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet) and saute onions until transparent.
- Add garlic and cook briefly, about 30 seconds.
- Add turkey, water, milk, soup, and peas; bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni, dill, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Cover pan, reduce heat to low (225 degrees in an electric skillet) and cook 10-15 minutes until pasta is tender. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- While mixture is cooking, crush corn flakes in small bowl, mix in garlic powder and set aside.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream and top with corn flake mixture.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 02/26/17