No-Yeast Pizza Crust
Quick No-Cook Pizza SauceMagazine
1 1⁄3 cupsall-purpose flour, try half whole wheat
1 teaspoonbaking powder
1⁄2 cupnonfat or 1% milk
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir in milk and oil until a soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto a clean, lightly floured surface and knead 6 to 8 times. Dough should feel soft but smooth; not sticky. Shape dough into a ball. Turn the bowl upside down over the dough. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- On a baking sheet, roll or press dough into a 12 inch circle.
- Bake crust at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add your choice of sauce and toppings.
- Return to oven and bake until light golden brown, 12 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 10/01/18