Healthy Carrot Cake Cookies
Cooking for a crowd?
1⁄2 cuppacked brown sugar
1⁄2 cupapplesauce or fruit puree
1 cupwhole wheat flour
1 teaspoonbaking soda
1 teaspoonbaking powder
1 teaspoonground cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoonground nutmeg
1⁄2 teaspoonground ginger
2 cupsold fashioned rolled oats (raw)
1 1⁄2 cupsfinely grated carrots (about 3 large carrots)
1 cupraisins or golden raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix sugars, oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, stir dry ingredients together.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet mixture. Stir in raisins and carrots.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in airtight container.
Last updated: 11/17/17