Roasted Green Beans
TipsRelated RecipesCooking for a crowd?
- Green Beans - Shop & Save
1 poundfresh green beans
1 Tablespoonolive oil or vegetable oil
1⁄8 teaspoonblack pepper
- Snap the ends off the green beans and rinse the beans in water.
- Lay the green beans on a metal baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil, salt and pepper over the beans. Toss to coat.
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes. Stir the beans a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
Last updated: 02/27/17