4 cupsmixed cauliflower and broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
1 cupcelery, diced
1⁄2 cuponion, diced
1⁄4 cupsweet bell pepper, any color, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 a small pepper)
1⁄3 cuplight mayonnaise
1⁄3 cupnonfat plain yogurt
1 Tablespoonprepared mustard
1⁄8 teaspooneach salt and pepper
1⁄4 teaspoondried dill weed
- Thaw frozen cauliflower and broccoli and drain liquid. If using fresh vegetables, cook first until barely tender.
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli, celery, onion and bell pepper in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper and dill.
- Stir dressing gently into salad. Chill before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 04/24/17