Any Berry Sauce
1⁄4 cupcold water
4 cupsberries, fresh or frozen (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries, or a mixture)
- In a medium saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch, water, and 2 cups of berries. Mash berries if desired.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining berries. Mash if desired.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles, or yogurt.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 06/30/17