1 medium-sized head cauliflower
1 teaspoon oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup grated cheese (try Parmesan or reduced-fat cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into florets about equal in size. Toss pieces with oil and place on baking pan in a single layer.
- Mix spices together and sprinkle evenly over cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.