Peachy Keen Flavored Water
3⁄4 cup pureed peach, fresh or frozen and thawed
4 cups cold water
1 tray of regular or sage leaf ice cubes
1. Combine peach puree and water in a pitcher.
2. Add ice cubes.
3. Stir well and serve immediately for best quality.
4. Keep it cold to keep it safe and refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.
To make Sage Leaf Ice Cubes:
1. Place a thoroughly washed sage leaf into each ice cube tray hole.
2. Fill the holes up halfway with tap water and freeze solid.
3. After the ice is set, fill the top half of the holes with water. This allows the sage leaves to be frozen in the middle of the ice cube instead of at the top.