Garlic Ginger Ramen with Beef
1⁄2 pound lean ground beef (15% fat)
2 packages oriental flavor instant ramen-style noodles, broken into small pieces
16 ounces frozen Asian-style vegetables, or any other frozen vegetables
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet), brown ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add 2 cups of water and ONE seasoning packet to cooked beef and mix well.
- Add frozen vegetables, green onion, ginger, and garlic and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add ramen noodles, reduce heat to low, and simmer 3-5 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
10 minutesCooking time:
6 cupsNutrition Facts: View Label
Featured in Food Hero Monthly:
Last updated: 08/24/20