Savory Yogurt Dip
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil or cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Add other seasonings as desired.
2. Use as a dip for raw veggies, a spread for wraps or sandwiches, or as a topping for tacos or baked potatoes.
3. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- No Greek yogurt? Mix 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt with ¼ cup (2 ounces) of softened low-fat cream cheese and seasonings.