Apple Cinnamon Flavored Water
1⁄2 cinnamon stick
4 cups water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Slice the apple thoroughly under cool running water.
- Add the apple slices and cinnamon stick to the water and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow the most flavoring, then keep it cold to keep it safe.
- Drink within 2 days for best quality.
- Keep it Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a new batch.
- To make enough for a group, see our Easy Flavored Water for Groups