Citrus Flavored Water
1/2 small or 1/4 large citrus fruit (lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit)
4 cups water
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Scrub the fruit thoroughly under cool running water.
3. Slice the fruit thinly into whole circles or quarter wedges, with or without the skin.
4. Add fruit slices to water and refrigerate several hours to overnight to allow the most flavoring, then keep it cold to keep it safe.
5. Drink within 2 days for best quality.
Keep it Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a fresh batch.
To make enough for a group, see our Easy Flavored Water for Groups