Crunchy Baked Kale Chips
1 bunch fresh kale (about 8 cups chopped)
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse kale under cool running water. Cut or strip away the thick stem from each leaf and dry leaves in salad spinner or blot with a paper towel..
- Tear or cut leaves into bite-sized pieces, place in large bowl and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat well.
- Place kale on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until edges of the kale are brown and crispy, about 10 to15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Try adding garlic powder or pepper with the salt.