3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
2 teaspoons margarine or butter, softened
1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the fresh or frozen blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate or an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix butter or margarine, flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy while warm!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Try replacing blueberries with blackberries or diced peaches (drain first if canned).